A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Extreme Randomness...

Totally random weekend, but it was good! Our computer did what it's done many times in the past and crashed. That wonderful blue screen appeared and I knew that was it. Luckily I didn't lose too many pics as I've learned to back them up every month or two. I did lose a lot of my recent documents, but it's not a big deal. I backed up my Itunes library because I lost it all last crash and the technician told me he would fix it just that once. Well the computer won't read the disk I backed it up on for some reason, so I'm bummed about that! I had so many songs on there that are gone now. I suppose I could contact Itunes and beg and maybe they will restore them once more for me *LOL* I did manage to reinstall our operating system, anti virus program, all my camera and photography software as well as a few other programs and drivers. I'm pretty proud of myself as I'm not the most technologically advanced person!!

After the craziness of the computer crash I decided to treat myself to a hair cut. If you know me, you know that I am never bold and my haircuts are hardly noticeable. Well this time the stylist talked me in to cutting bangs as well as 5 inches off the length!! I'm not really liking it too much, but she compared my long hair to an Amish woman so I suppose I needed a little updating *LOL* I hate posting with no pics, but since there are absolutely NO pics on my computer right now and I'm just too tired to go downstairs and take one and go through the process of uploading, etc. You will have to wait and see it in person ;o)

Lastly, our sweet Brooklyn is having tummy problems yet again. She woke up last night and told me her tummy was hurting. Then this morning started out with a fever (sad that it takes a fever of 100.8 to get Miss B to cuddle with her mom). So the worrying starts again for this momma! We've been doing Motrin all day and she seems to be fine until it wears off. She isn't throwing up and I would be surprised if she did since we all just had a stomach bug not too long ago. But she does keep telling us her tummy hurts. I'm going to keep an eye on her tomorrow and continue to pray that God would settle my heart from all the "what if's" and remind me she is in His care!!

Hope everyone else had a great holiday weekend and I'm glad to have my computer up and running again so I can catch up with your blogs and my email LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a brave woman you are! I'm sure your hair looks super cute, though! I know how you feel with Brooklyn; Liam has this recurring persistent cough. I'm so glad they are in HIS hands! Thank you, Lord.

slcollins said...

I want to see the hair and you moved too far away from me for me to see it in person as soon as I want to so GET A PICTURE AND POST IT!! :)

Alex McLean said...

so are you going to post pics or what? we're dying here!?

Kendra said...

ok, pic is up...

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!