A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Monday, February 09, 2009

Little B's new room

Miss Brooklyn and Melanie used to share a room, but we ran in to a few problems:

1) Melanie didn't want to be on the top bunk anymore
2) Brooklyn and Melanie go to war every night around bedtime..."you be quiet, I'm not talking you are, shhhhhhhh, Mom, sister won't stop talking!"

So we emptied out the office (quite a task if you saw our office) and Brian changed our linen cupboards into an office nook. Have I mentioned I love being married to Handy Manny! He had to install an outlet, demo some of the shelving and re-install some custom shelving.



I really like the computer being more out in the open, even though it's still upstairs. Brooklyn loves her new room too. We still need to take the top bunk apart and reassemble it in Brooklyn's new room. Right now she is just on the matress on the floor. The walls should be a pretty pink color once Daddy gets around to painting in there.



Wish I could give you a better view of both areas, but small house+50mm lens=exremely cropped shots *LOL*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I like your new office nook, too!

slcollins said...

So cool! The big question is: will she sleep in there?

The Woot-en Clan said...

That looks awesome! We miss seeing you guys. We need to hang out soon. Tell Brian he did an awesome job :)

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!