A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hair pics

OK, I was dragging my feet on posting pics because I don't really like my bangs yet and it's hard taking a pic of myself. But Miss M helped me out this afternoon and took a quick snap of the front and back of my new do. I don't like how straight across the back is cut or the fact that none of the "chunky layers" I asked for seem to stand out (when will I ever learn to take a picture in with me *LOL*). So it might not be what I was envisioning, but I'm sure I will get used to it and it will grow











This is more of the look I was going for, but I guess I'm just not Stacy *LOL*

6 comments:

Marlayna said...

Kendra, you are adorable no matter what do you have, but maybe it is just a matter of styling? It looks so similar. I am sure you will get used to it. I have been trying to grow out my hair for 2 years and it feels stalled around my shoulders, it used to grow so fast. :/

slcollins said...

Wow! It looks so different from the usual do! You look awesome, my friend. I'm sure you'll get used to it in no time.

Anonymous said...

I think it's totally cute!

The Woot-en Clan said...

Your hair looks adorable! I love it :)

AmandaB said...

Your hair is cute, I love it!!

Anonymous said...

I think it looks good, pretty lady!

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!