A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Photocards

Well, I officially closed my photocards website...BUT...I am still making them as a small business. The website really wasn't getting much traffic and most of my customers are through word of mouth anyway. I am working on getting a website up and running for my photography with a section that will feature photocards. However, I don't know the first thing about creating a website and have a TON of research to do. So I thought I would post something in my blog if anyone was wondering where the website went. If you have any photocard needs I would love to design something for you, just have to contact me via email rather than the website!

1 comment:

alex mclean said...

Kendra - I can help you get your site up and running... contact me.

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!