A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

My Sweet Little Baby


My days seem to be getting harder and harder with my adorable sweet 3 year old. I'm now realizing that terrible two's will last long in to this girls teen years! I am "that mom" in the grocery store with the unruly child screaming that she didn't get any candy. I am "that mom" with the child running all around the ball fields in the opposite direction as me! I am "that mom" that always seems to have a naughty child trailing at her feet. I know that God made me the mom of this independant girl because it was the perfect fit! I know that He can help me on days like these! I know that His plans for her are AMAZING! But darn it, this week has just been hard...and it's only Tuesday!

I think most of all I probably need to PRAY TONS and just be consistent in parenting her and not worry about what others may think of me. So here are a few pics of me sweet, innocent, unable to sass back and throw tantrums girl! If only I knew what I had in store for me when she was this age LOL



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And yet, there does seem to be a glimmer in her eye, doesn't there?

I'm with you, though. Liam is my little firecracker.

alex mclean said...

oh my goodness - Macy is doing the same exact thing! Pray for these girls!

AmandaB said...

Awww ... these pictures are so precious. How are they growing up so fast?

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!