A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Monday, July 07, 2008

Mondays...

I don't know what it is about Mondays, but it's so hard to start the day!! I have a mountain of laundry that needs to be folded and so many little things that need to get done today. So here I sit blogging about it instead of getting out of this chair and doing it!! I really need to have my 2nd cup of coffee and get going...but until then, here are some pics of our weekend.
We spent the 4th of July celebrating with family in Orange County. My inlaws have an awesome garden and the kids had so much fun picking carrots and corn. We came home just in time to catch some fireworks in Temecula (we've really got to find a place around our house that has a good show).
Sunday we had fun playing in the water after church (more pics from SoakZone at www.getlife.tv) and then came home and went in the pool. Never thought we would own an inflatable pool, but with this heat we got one last summer! I would not advise jumping in to an inflatable pool, but Daddy had to try it out *LOL* It was a nice day with our family and I'm sure one of the reasons that it's hard to get going with the work week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great photos, looks like you had fun fourth!

Kelley said...

It was fun to see you guys yesterday. Hopefully we'll hit the lake next week. Keep me posted on your camera research!

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!