A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Everyone needs a Sarah...

Got a chance to head out for a kids free night with my best friend! I feel so lucky to have a friend like Sarah who I can be myself with, talk to about anything and spend time doing silly things...like running around the fair and taking pictures! Thanks for putting up with me all these years girl!!

One of Sarah's pictures was on display at the Visual Arts exhibit in the OC Fair. So we decided that we needed to go and see it and check out the other photographers work (sans kiddos).

It was so nice to be able to just walk around the fair without having to buy ride tickets, take multiple trips to the bathroom or stop to buy snacks/treats! We did stop to see if there were any baby pigs in the maternity barn, but didn't have to stay and look at every single animal LOL.

We both enjoy photography, so we brought our cameras and had fun. Sarah has a GREAT eye for pics, so it was inspiring for me. I didn't get great shots but promised her that I would post them ;o) I will post them small since there are so many, but if you click on them it should bring them up bigger! Thanks for looking.

This man asked us why we didn't want to take a pic of him, so we did.

9 comments:

Marlayna said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I don't really have a Sarah. You are lucky. I have lots of good friends and even friends I can tell anything to, but not any that I go out with minus husbands or kids. We are all the same in that we are too busy to take time for ourselves. Your pictures are great. I am glad you had fun!

slcollins said...

I don't have a Sarah either but I have a Kendra and I'm pretty sure that's even better. No one else would tolerate my antics and randomness so you're stuck with me girl. I'm also pretty sure that I need to loose the rest of this baby weight. Blech.

Nice work on the pics, as usual. You've inspired me to work on mine. :)

Anonymous said...

um, i think your pictures look great! I especially like the guitar one and the one of the guy cooking over the hot stove. :)

Kelley said...

Did you get my post...or did I delete it???? Chucks.

Kendra said...

What post Kelley?

AmandaB said...

I LOVE these pictures. YOU are amazing!! I love the one of the guy cooking, the photo booth, the ferris wheel, those are a few of my favorite. And Sarah's picture of Liams feet is soooo cool. I'm so glad you guys got to go to the fair by yourselves. You deserve it!

Kendra said...

I couldn't have gone if you didn't watch Little B for me Amanda...THANK YOU!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a Sarah!! :) Lucky girl! Those pictures are awesome!! You are such a great photographer. Joey is lucky he has an Auntie who takes such great pictures of him :)

Daubs said...

Those pictures are incredible!

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!