A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Thankful this morning


I was reading in Alex's blog about Christopher Laurie passing away and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since! I'm saddened for a family who has lost a son, a husband, a daddy and I'm sure he was many more things to others. On a freeway my husband often travels, it reminded me of how quickly life can end and to look at each day for what truly matters and appreciate my family and friends!

So this morning when my cranky two year old woke up and sat their demanding her "juicy" I enjoyed some extra snuggle time. Instead of rushing off to check my email or start chores around the house. When Brandon woke up he wanted to play school and Melanie got out all her manicure and pedicure stuff. I am so thankkful for healthy kiddos and a hard working husband. I'm thankful that God has blessed us and loves us SO much. I know that whatever the future holds He will bring me through it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right. We have so much to be thankful for. Thanks for the reminder!

Marlayna said...

Christopher Laurie was the topic of conversation at a youth car wash we had on Saturday. Very sad and tragic. I think I heard his wife is pregnant, though maybe it was that he was a father...

It really makes us think about what we have and to hold on tight. God knows our time so we just have to cherish the time we have.

Glad to see you are blogging, me too and am finding lots of satisfaction from it.

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!