A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Noggin...love/hate relationship

I must say that when I need some time to get something done without being interrupted I can turn on this channel and all the kids seem to like the shows. I love the cute shows that they play and the fact that my kids will sit still and not fight for 20 minutes. I love how I can ease in to the morning because they are content to eat some pancakes and watch Dora or Blue and I can have some quiet time.

With that being said, they play kids shows 24 hours a day. When it's time to turn off the tv there never seems to be a good break in the action and my kids always fight me on it!! Luckily they are fine once it's off and they get in to something else...but some mornings I wonder if I should just leave the tv off!!

1 comment:

Marlayna said...

I just have to laugh at that picture of your kids watching TV. I let my kids play with cushions too. Downside.... Luke is 12 and he still likes to do it. LOL Sometimes I am sorry I ever allowed it.

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!