A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Fun at Nona's House

We had a busy day yesterday! After spending the morning at church we headed out to Orange County to visit Grammy and Grandpa. After a quick visit with them we headed out to Nona's house for dinner. Now that gas is so expensive we really tried to cram in more than one visit while we were out there. My mom's cooking is AMAZING and we were spoiled with a GREAT meal. After dinner we headed out to the park and let the kids run around while the Dads played some HORSE.



After the park we headed back to Nona's for some ice cream, jammies and then headed home. It was great because all of my kiddos fell asleep on the way home and my husband and I could actually talk without interuptions...it felt like a date! Plus they all stayed asleep when we put them in bed...heaven!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!