A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

We love our Uncle Mikey


I must start by saying that my kids are blessed with a bunch of GREAT Uncles and they don't have any favorites. But this is a post about their Uncle Mikey! He came out the other day to visit my sister while her hubby was out of town. the next morning I picked him up so that we could hang out a little bit too. I dragged him to church with me so that I could get some stuff done there and he could watch my kiddos. I'm sure it was terribly boring for him, but I tried to make up for it with some taco bell ;o) When we got back to my house he was on the laptop and all the kids wanted to watch what he was doing. Next thing I know they're all watching cartoons on youtube. It's so neat see my brother lovin on my kids and even greater to see how much they love him! Thanks for visiting Uncle Mikey, we love you!!

4 comments:

Marlayna said...

Totally know what you mean. My kids adore my brother Matt. He is seriously cool and spoils them rotten when they visit AZ. He even brought my nephews out a couple of weeks ago to go to Magic Mountain and Hurricane Harbor and took Josh with them (Luke was camping). He's awesome and I am totally blessed to have a wonderful brother who is a great uncle to my kids.

I love the picture Kendra. He looks just like you!

Anonymous said...

Nice!!!

Kelley said...

Great picture. Does he know he is blog famous now? He he he!

AmandaB said...

Awwww that is a great picture! We are blessed to have an Uncle Mikey!

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!