A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Time for Soccer too


Well I guess Fall is officially here since school starts next week and we started soccer too! Melanie played soccer last season and we signed Brandon up to play this season for the first time. He went to the first meeting last week and was a little disappointed that he was the only boy on his team. At his age the teams are coed, we were just hoping there would be another boy on the team with him. But we've been practicing in the backyard and bribed him to go to the first practice and it went great. I think that he's really going to like soccer.

Melanie had her first practice as well and she is excited to play again. They spent the first practicfe on a baseball field as the grass hadn't been mowed and was too long to play in! She is on an all girl team named "Shockwaves" and Brandon's on the "Blue Dolphins." He thought that the name was too girly, but we told him that Dolphins are pretty tough *LOL*

4 comments:

Marlayna said...

Aww Kendra I opened up your blog and your kids playing soccer brought a smile to my face. Both are awesome pictures. I hope they have a great season!

alex mclean said...

Hey Kendra, I haven't really said this before, but you are an amazing photographer!

Can I get you to take some family shots for us? And I think we should take some candid staff shots!

Kendra said...

Thanks Alex, I feel like I'm always learning! Would love to get some family shots for you :o) It's best for me to schedule it when Brian is home so I can have him watch the kiddos. Right now he's usually home by 3:30pm so pick an afternoon and I would love to take pics of your fam! I need to remember to bring my cam to church more too...

AmandaB said...

Dolphins are tough, infact, sharks are afraid of them. A shark will not attack if a dolphin is near by. Tell Brando. We saw it on Myth Busters so we know it's true :)

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!