A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Our Birthday Bash

Well I must say that 31 feels much older than 30 for some reason! My mom got my sister and I a gift card to a local spa this year as a gift. At first I wasn't too excited because I had no clue when I was going to have the time to escape off to the spa. But my brother-in-law took the day off work so that my sister could have some kid free time and my mother-in-law came out to watch Brando and Brooklyn. We went on our actual birthday because you get in free! It was such a blast being able to get pampered and then hang out with my sister without kiddos constantly interupting! We had some lunch, floated in the pool, went in a mineral bath (stinky) and then covered ourselves in mud. It really was a fun and relaxing experience. Next time I'm grabbing my Diet Coke and floating in the pool all day....but this time we had to head back so I could pick up Melanie at school and my sister could get back to her kiddos!

My wonderful husband made a cake with the kids and brought home some ice cream and soda to top it off (we officially cut soda and ice cream off of the grocery bill). I'm so blessed by my family and friends who made my day so special this year :o)

2 comments:

The Woot-en Clan said...

Happy Birthday again! Looks like you guys had a great time. I am glad you got to relax on your bday and enjoy sometime off!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful birthday! You don't look a day over 21, girl!

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!