A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My little Diva


Melanie went to one of her friend's birthday parties where they got to dress up, get their hair done and have their nails painted. I think that it may have brought out the girlie side of her (I was beginning to wonder if she had one). She was the only little girl who chose not to get her hair done, but got to choose a wig...doesn't surprise me since she won't even let me brush her hair without tears and screaming! Thought I would share a pic of our girlie girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie-pie! I wonder if she would like Libby-Lu's at Downtown Disney. They do matching nails, hair, and face-painting for moms and daughters.

Kelley said...

That's funny!

AmandaB said...

so cute!!

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!