A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Thursday, August 07, 2008

1st grade here we come...


Well I guess I'm not going to first grade, but Melanie starts on Wednesday! We got the call last night that she has Mrs. Stone and we meet her on Monday! I still can't believe that she is entering 1st grade. She still seems so little to me and being away at school from 8:30am-2:45pm seems SO long! I know that she is really excited and will do great, but I think I'm the nervous one!

Brandon won't start until September 2nd, so it will be nice to have a few weeks to get Melanie adjusted before taking him to school everyday too. They both start school at about the same time at different schools...should be interesting to see how I can get both kids to school on time! We've got backpacks and lunchbags and I think we're all prepared :o) Brooklyn won't know what to do since her "friends" will be gone at school everyday...but it will be nice to be able to just spend time one-on-one with her too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Melanie is going to be in 1st grade!! She is growing up so fast! I like your blogs :)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! how did this happen? 1st grade?! crazy! insane! weren't you just over at our condo showing off your new baby girl? my how time flies.

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!