A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Fun in the wilderness


I know I post about it all the time, but we have so much fun venturing out our back gate and into the wilderness area behind our house. Our trip out yesterday was filled with crawdads, dragonflies, sunflowers, butterflies and Brandon says he saw a panda bear *LOL*
On our way back the kids saw a rope tied to a huge oak tree and of course they all had to take turns swinging on it!

Of course all of our walks usually end with someone being tired and grumpy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! It's so great that you have that "wilderness" area behind your house for exploring. The kids are gorgeous, as usual!

slcollins said...

I think I would really like to see Brando's Panda. Maybe he can set a trap for it. :)

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!