A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Brandon's First Day of School


Jr. Kindergarten started today for Brandon and he was actually excited this year. He had a few concerns: #1 Who will help me open my cheetos at lunch? #2 What lunch box am I bringing? #3 Don't go to the store without me ok? But when it came time to walk in to school, he proudly walked in, sat on his carpet square and waved goodbye to me! I think that Brooklyn was actually the saddest Watson today because she didn't want to leave Brandon at school.

It's so crazy having two kids in school 5 days a week. It feels a bit lonely, but I'm sure that I will enjoy my one-on-one time with Brooklyn. Melanie was a little sad this morning too because I had to leave her before the bell rang so that I could get Brandon to school on time. But a friend of mine saw her and she sat with her until her teacher came out. Melanie even wanted a goodbye hug from her :o) I'm sad I can't stay and watch Melanie play on the playground, but I'm hoping she will get used to it and not mind me ducking out to get Brando to school. Most parents drop their kids at the curb and the kids head out to the playground until school starts so I'm glad I can atleast walk her in and get her settled in before I have to leave.

I guess our mornings will be hectic until Christmas break...but then I have 4 hours to get stuff done around the house with only one little Watson to entertain :o)

3 comments:

slcollins said...

So cute!! I'm glad Brando was okay today. I like Miss M's outfit. :)

Another "too bad you live so far" moment: Owen says he could pway wiff Bwooklyn while Mewamie and Bwando are at cool.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Brandon! You know, the picture of the two together could be on the cover of a "Back-to-School" advertisement. They are so sweet!

AmandaB said...

Such awesome pictures! Brando looks like he's ready, what a big boy!!

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!