A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Friday, September 12, 2008

My Fridge


Accepting Alex's challenge and posting a pic of our fridge in all it's glory! I'm a big picture person so our fridge is covered in them. I should have taken a picture of the side of the fridge to prove it. The inside isn't too exciting right now because I need to hit up costco this weekend. Check out my flickr for more detailed notes of what is on it...that's the fun part :o)

Also have to make a note that my husband laughs at me because I tend to call it a "fridgerator" and he always has to correct me and say "REfridgerator!" He also makes fun of the way I say "crayon" but that's a different post in itself *LOL* Let's see your fridge!

2 comments:

alex mclean said...

awesome fridge Kendra! I especially love the "happy hour" thingy!

AmandaB said...

uh oh, I hope my magnet doesn't get you in any trouble! LOL

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!