A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Little B

Man oh man do I have a hard time getting pics of the littlest Watson! This girl will run away from me, blow rasberries at me and sometimes she just looks at me and screams, "NO!" Well the other day she actually let me snap a few pics while we were waiting to pick her brother up from school. This girl can be so silly and sweet sometimes...when she's not being sassy and unruly *LOL*


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovin' that dimple in her left cheek!!!

Marlayna said...

I just love looking at pictures of her. She has the biggest personality I have ever seen. :)

slcollins said...

That second picture is so Brooklyn. I love it! She is a sass and a half for sure!

Anonymous said...

she is such a cutie...with A-Ti-Tude! :) Thanks for your sweet comment on our blog. :)

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!