A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Darn laptop...


I knew our laptop was on it's last leg. We have been through 3-4 power cords to limp it along, but the problem is actually in the laptop where the power cord plugs in. We figured out all kinds of tricky ways to tilt the cord or computer to get the power supply to charge the laptop. But last week it finally died! So after pouring money into it (for new batteries, power cords, replacement keyboards, etc.) it's time to let it go *LOL*

I'm so sad because I knew that I was due to back up the last few months of pics and I just hadn't had the time to do it yet. So now I'm on the hunt for someone with my exact laptop (it was a dell...surprise, surprise) to see if I can use their battery just to get my sad computer to turn on one more time and allow me to get some of my recent stuff off of it. I think that I may switch to MAC if I ever get another laptop...I'm so tired of computer problems!!

So their may be a lull in my blogging and email response time because I just can't seem to sneak upstairs during the day to get on the computer. So frustrating for this computer addicted momma!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a Dell, if you think it would help. I have the inspiron 1526. Let me know...

The Woot-en Clan said...

Hi Kendra,
How are you guys doing? I am sorry to hear about your laptop. My friend, Heather just posted about her laptop falling apart and she is going to sell the parts. We have a mac laptop that we are going to sell if you interested. It is a powerbook G4. We've had it for about 4 years and never had any problems with it. We just don't use it anymore because we use our IMac instead. I love macs! If your interested you could give it a trial run and see if you like it :)

Kelley said...

so dreadig this day...same computer...same issues. argh.

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!