A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Monday, September 15, 2008

More Soccer...


Just some random pics from Brandon's soccer game this weekend. He scored 6 goals...although 2 didn't count because he tapped them with his hand *LOL* The kids seem to really enjoy soccer this season! Brandon's team of almost all girls played a team of 4 boys and 1 girl. Makes us wonder why they form the teams the way that they do. But the final score was about 12 to 1 (Brandon's team being the one scoring 12...yippee) so I guess it shouldn't bother us anymore.



2 comments:

Meagan said...

I can't wait to have kids just for the soccer fun! I love watching the little ones figure out how to play and chase butterflies (at least that's what my niece does)!
You are such a great photographer as well and your kids are great subjects! Thanks for having us over and it was great finally meeting you and your sister!

AmandaB said...

I love the one of Brando in his soccer gear! We want to come see them play. maybe this weekend?

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!