A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Monday, September 19, 2005

My week...boring and crazy?

Well I think that this week is going to be a bit slow...even though I feel like I have so much to do. I have a non-stress test and fluid check tuesday and I think that I'll bring Melanie with me so that she can see the baby in my tummy and hear her heartbeat. I think she'll get a kick out of it, although it won't be "kid-free" time so we'll see if I change my mind.

Wednesday I have MOPS in the morning and then a few girls at my table are getting together for lunch afterwards. Brandon actually stayed in childcare the entire time last time, so I'm hoping to make it there again this week so that he can get used to it even more. They said he cried off and on the entire time...which breaks my heart...but I know it's good for him. Plus, it was nice to actually have a few hours by myself! I know that will be a thing of the past since the new baby will be here soon.

Thursday night Brian is going to a baseball game, so I'm hoping to get my stamp stuff out and make some cards to stock up my collection...yet another thing that I know will not happen for a while once the baby is here *LOL*

Friday I have a doctor's appointment and then head off to labor and delivery to get information on the induction...not sure what they need to tell me since this is my third induction, but I'm going anyway. Then we're supposed to head down to San Diego...I'm really nervous about going in to labor while we're down there, but I'm going to look up where the hospital is just in case. If this baby can wait until sunday evening to arrive I would be so happy!!

My inlaws are taking the kids while we're in the hospital and if all goes as planned we should be back at home on wednesday with a new baby! I'm still in shock and just can't believe that we are having another baby...It's so unreal to me!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!