A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Thursday, September 01, 2005

36 week update

Went to get another ultrasound today and everything looked good. Since the baby is still so small they said that I need to start coming in every 2-3 days for non-stress testing and fluid checks. I'm really thankful that we're close to family and friends right now because I have to get sitters so much for the month of September! I think I have 2-3 different appointments every week until October 1st! I'm wondering if they will just induce early...it almost seems like it would be more convenient then having all these appointments. And the NST is only a 20 minute procedure, so I'm driving to drop kids off, then to the doc, then back to pick them up...all for a 20 minute appointment!! I am glad that all my docs are keeping such a close eye on things though because a healthy baby is what is the most important thing. If anything maybe God is giving me some free time before I have this baby...even if it is going to be spent at the doctor's office!

1 comment:

Heather said...

It is almost over, Kendra. Not long now!

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!